Get creative this Halloween and make some beastly cakes and spooky treats with great prizes to be won.
Your task is to make and decorate a Halloween-themed “Showstopper” cake, bake or biscuits. It costs £2 to enter and your entry fee will help the BSWCA raise funds for the school.
1st prize is a Baking Hamper, kindly donated by Baking Mad
2nd prize is a Collection of delicious breads and cakes, courtesy of Gails Bakery in Wokingham
3rd prize is a Jar of Halloween sweets
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, but an entry fee is required for each entry
- At least two photos of each entry from different angles must be submitted
- Judging will be based on how imaginative and creative the finished product looks in the submitted photographs
- All entries will be reviewed by our panel of judges and the following prizes will be awarded:
- 1st – Baking Hamper
- 2nd – Collection of bread and cakes
- 3rd – Jar of Halloween sweets
- All submissions must be received by the stroke of midnight on 31st October 2020
- Results will be announced on the BSWCA Facebook page on 6th November
- By entering this competition, you give us consent to share your pictures online – only first names will be shared
To register your entry, please click on this button: